Rest Home & Hospital – Care Suites & Studios
Rest Home & Hospital
Care is What We Do Best
With 24/7 elderly care available throughout The Village Palms in Christchurch, our residents can relax, feel secure and enjoy life as part of a supportive community.
You’ll find our staff are dedicated to providing outstanding service and care to all of our residents, and are always ready to
be of assistance.
Our rest home and hospital care facilities include:
- 24/7 emergency call buttons in every room
- Dedicated care by registered nurses, carers and household staff
- Regular GP visits, with extra visits arranged as required
- Additional support from a physiotherapist, diversional therapist, and podiatrist
All new residents are seen by our physiotherapist to assess their mobility needs and to create a full mobility plan, if needed. Our GP prescribes any required medication, to be administered by the clinical staff.
Our diversional therapist organises regular activities, including:
- Mini bus outings
- Music sessions
- Visiting school groups and church groups
Call us today for a tour of The Village Palms, and say hello to your new home
A True Community
The Village Palms includes several well-appointed communal spaces across our property. We encourage you to use these spaces for socialising with other residents, or meeting family and friends.
These facilities include:
- An intimate lounge for small groups, ideal for enjoying a quiet conversation
- A spacious main lounge with a large open fireplace and conveniently located TVs, perfect for relaxing in a larger group or for taking part in the regular programme of activities and events
- A north-facing verandah with full-height windows, to enjoy fresh air and sunshine in a sheltered environment